Virtual CFO Melbourne
Virtual CFO numbers are Rapidly increasing as business owners realise they can get better value outsourcing their CFO function
We are located in central Melbourne and have many clients in Melbourne's Surrounding Areas and regional Victoria.
we have been effectively providing outsourced services In Victoria for many years now.
We have formed long lasting relationships with our clients as they see the greater value they get by working with our expert Virtual CFOs rather than utilising a full-time, on-staff CFO.
What's CFO/ Virtual CFO?
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has responsibility for all the functions in the finance and treasury areas of an organisation. In many organisations, they also have responsibility for related functions such as procurement, information technology and risk management.
In addition, they will be expected to add value by having a key role in:
- Developing business models and strategies and giving significant input into their implementation.
- Setting the parameters of the annual planning process and ensuring its satisfactory completion.
- Identifying improvement opportunities and managing their implementation, especially in business processes.
- Performing more complex financial analysis and providing valuable insights to optimise and improve your performance.
- Being a key confidant of the CEO or Business Owner.
- Managing your businesses financial operations and overseeing the accountant and bookkeeper’s work to make sure it provides the vest value.
While the CFO has responsibility for ensuring all statutory and compliance issues are completed to the required level, a true CFO’s main focus is to be the key associate of the owner or CEO in delivering a financial strategy looking several years ahead.
Our Benefits / Value Proposition to you
A quick summary of the benefits to you, why we are different to traditional accounting firms and hiring your CFO/Accounting staff in house:
- We offer a Five Star Service at a Three Star Price. We do this by having low overheads and also by only giving you exactly what you want/need. We aren’t sitting in your lunchroom shooting the breeze, reading the newspaper as we have no downtime where we aren’t working on your business.
- You don’t have to employ a full-time or part-time CFO to do the same job, freeing you from the responsibilities and on- costs of employment.
- We offer fixed price services that come with unlimited questions, so you are not getting billed by the hour and so will have no hesitation in calling us for assitance.
- You have access to experienced financial experts that are working across many industries and can see trends and apply learnings from other business types to your business to your advantages
- Support with navigating complex issues: Have expert help with pricing, costing, margins, targets, interpreting management accounts and providing you with useful reports that you and your staff can easily understand.
- Nothing is outsourced to overseas companies, all work is completed in Australia.
- Most of the Virtual CFO’s time input will take place at their home office or online. You won’t be required to provide office space or equipment to accommodate their needs, and they spend little or no time in traffic or travelling. Therefore we work more efficiently and cost you less.
- We reduce the disruptions from the turnover of financial staff as we would build a long-term successful relationship with you and your team.
- We create seamless systems where documents can be shared, collaborated on and stored online. Final accounts and recommendations can be presented, just as if you were sitting together face to face.
- You pay a fixed price for accessing multiple functions of CFO, Accountant, analyst, tax specialist and bookkeeper.
- Your time is more flexible, meetings can be online and at times that suit your busy schedule.
The world has changed significantly and everyone is now more accustomed to the working from home model and most services now can be delivered remotely, even more so with CFO services. We are just like the rest of your team and can meet instantly and share information online at a time convenient for you. Remote areas are no problem for our Virtual CFOs. Whether your business is in central Melbourne, surrounding Melbourne Areas or any area in Regional Victoria, we can provide Virtual CFO services that will provide you with great value, optimising your business financials and accelerating your businesses growth.
You have questions re your Business
ask A Question...
Talk to Us Direct...
Want to Know more
How do Virtual CFO services work?
Our Virtual CFO service partners you up with a dedicated CFO and a team of virtual accountants, CPA and tax professionals who will work with you to help guide your business to success.
Our service includes more than accounting and basic bookkeeping; we provide comprehensive financial reporting, forecasting and a variety of tax services for our VCFO clients, ultimately providing the financial peace of mind, optimisation of financials and improved profits that every business owner wants.
Integral to this is our guidance throughout the year from a tax planning perspective so your business doesn’t have any surprises at the end of the year! Also our continued input means you get the best result, not a band-aid at the bottom of the cliff, with us involved the driving is set on autopilot and we are traveling quickly down the road to success.
We provide Virtual CFO services for information technology companies, logistics, e-commerce, and other service and product based business. If your business is growing business and you could use the help of a professional financial consultant, you will find that our Virtual CFO service would be a perfect fit.
The Best Virtual CFO and Accountants in Melbourne
At Newmarket Accounts we are always striving to provide the best possible services to our clients. We always recommend that you review the service that you are receiving so you get the best value for your business. The following are core characteristics that we think define the best Virtual CFO and Accounting consultancies.
- Listening, the best Virtual CFO’s and Accountants “listen” to what your challenges are and focus their attention on helping you solve those problems. This customer-centric approach is critical to your success.
- The best Virtual CFO’s and Accountants speak your language and explain things in non-technical terms so that you can understand what levers can be adjusted to your businesses best advantage.
- The best Virtual CFO’s and Accountants are also flexible and adapt to new projects, work cultures and colleagues easily and have the right mix of soft skills / technical expertise which allow them to fit in and get the job done.
- Great Virtual CFO’s and Accountants have the discipline and know-how to accomplish the best results in the shortest possible time and are great problem solvers.
- Top Virtual CFO’s and Accountants are open-minded, innovative, use the latest technology, have up to date knowledge and skills to help you achieve great results.
- Great Virtual CFO’s and Accountants see the big picture and the small parts that can make it better.
Conversely if your Virtual CFO or Accountant does not listen, talks in another language, is stuck in their ways, thinks most issues are not their problems and uses old technology then you will want to re-evaluate and find someone who is proactively looking at the future, at how they can get ahead so that you can too.
Top Virtual CFO’s and Accountants will provide items 1 through 6 because it is in their DNA to be forward-looking to constantly improve your businesses financial position.
Who do you want to work with?
Tax & Business Accounting Services
Your end of year tax returns & financials are an undervalued part of your tax year. We make sure our clients financials are completed correctly and on time, and we are able to do this because of the focus we have over the year on “the books”. Our team of qualified accountants are focused on giving peace of mind. Within our business we offer a wide range of interrelated accounting and taxation services and so with our end to end services you will never worry about things falling through the cracks between your accountant and your bookkeeper.
In addition, we offer the following a-la-carte services:
- Paying Bills (Accounts Payable)
- Invoicing Clients (Accounts Receivable)
- Payroll Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Credit Card Receipt Tracking
- Business and Personal Tax Returns
What are the differences of responsibilities of a Virtual CFO, Accountant and a Bookkeeper?
Here is how we typically work with growing companies:
We love assisting business owners to optimise their business so it can become an even more profitable enterprise. So give us a call and we can work out how to help you build your business and the lifestyle that you want because that’s what we do.