Virtual CFO Hobart
A new Way to think about accounting and CFO Services, Virtual CFO Hobart
Whether you are in central Hobart, Hobart's Surrounding Areas or Greater tasmania, we can provide you with a 5 Star Service for a Three Star Price.
Our team provides Superior value over having a CFO on staff.
Our Benefits / Value Proposition to you
A quick summary of the benefits to you, why we are different to traditional accounting firms and hiring your CFO/Accounting staff in house:
- We offer a Five Star Service at a Three Star Price. We do this by having low overheads and also by only giving you exactly what you want/need. We aren’t sitting in your lunchroom shooting the breeze, reading the newspaper as we have no downtime where we aren’t working on your business.
- You don’t have to employ a full-time or part-time CFO to do the same job, freeing you from the responsibilities and on- costs of employment.
- We offer fixed price services that come with unlimited questions, so you are not getting billed by the hour and so will have no hesitation in calling us for assitance.
- You have access to experienced financial experts that are working across many industries and can see trends and apply learnings from other business types to your business to your advantages
- Support with navigating complex issues: Have expert help with pricing, costing, margins, targets, interpreting management accounts and providing you with useful reports that you and your staff can easily understand.
- Nothing is outsourced to overseas companies, all work is completed in Australia.
- Most of the Virtual CFO’s time input will take place at their home office or online. You won’t be required to provide office space or equipment to accommodate their needs, and they spend little or no time in traffic or travelling. Therefore we work more efficiently and cost you less.
- We reduce the disruptions from the turnover of financial staff as we would build a long-term successful relationship with you and your team.
- We create seamless systems where documents can be shared, collaborated on and stored online. Final accounts and recommendations can be presented, just as if you were sitting together face to face.
- You pay a fixed price for accessing multiple functions of CFO, Accountant, analyst, tax specialist and bookkeeper.
- Your time is more flexible, meetings can be online and at times that suit your busy schedule.
You have questions re your Business
ask A Question...
Talk to Us Direct...
Want to Know more
Newmarket Accounts excels at every type of financial service to help you grow and succeed. Our premium Virtual CFO service provides businesses with an optimum return on investment.
Our Virtual CFO Service Provides You With An Experienced Team At An Affordable Fixed Cost!
Our Virtual CFO service may be a perfect fit for you if:
- you’ are growing service and product based business that now needs professional financial advise but cannot yet afford a full – time CFO or controller
- you’ are an existing business that’s looking to replace an existing CFO and don’t need an on-site CFO on a daily basis.
Level 1: Virtual CFO (full-service)
You’ll have one distinct point of contact, a project manager of sorts, which will enhance efficiencies such as time, money, and management. If you are a growing service – based business that now needs professional financial advise, but cannot afford a full-time CFO or Controller, our virtual CFO services are a perfect fit.
How much does a full-service Virtual CFO cost?
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $150,000 to $300,000 per year plus vacations, bonuses and other benefits. Our virtual CFO services provide you with the experienced strategic support you need, at an affordable fixed cost. Our average Virtual CFO package costs $1,500 per week (less than $80,000 per year). For a breakdown of our Virtual CFO pricing options, visit our packages page.
Service includes: Weekly meetings, forecasting, company- wide KPIs, setting up Bank relationships and much more.
Level 2: Controller
If you’re ready to scale, this kind of dynamic forecasting is a critical component of your future growth.
Level 3: transactional
Our Transactional service provides you with traditional accounting services such as preparing your monthly financial statements –including balance sheets, industry financial comparisons, and more. At this point, we’re not just assisting you with tax returns, but also with more strategic planning. We’re not just a team of bookkeepers and accountants. We’re experts in laying a solid financial foundation to help your business accelerate.
For a breakdown of our Virtual CFO pricing options, visit our packages page.
Tax & Business Accounting Services
Your end of year tax returns & financials are an undervalued part of your tax year. We make sure our clients financials are completed correctly and on time, and we are able to do this because of the focus we have over the year on “the books”. Our team of qualified accountants are focused on giving peace of mind. Within our business we offer a wide range of interrelated accounting and taxation services and so with our end to end services you will never worry about things falling through the cracks between your accountant and your bookkeeper.
In addition, we offer the following a-la-carte services:
- Paying Bills (Accounts Payable)
- Invoicing Clients (Accounts Receivable)
- Payroll Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Credit Card Receipt Tracking
- Business and Personal Tax Returns
What are the differences of responsibilities of a Virtual CFO, Accountant and a Bookkeeper?
Here is how we typically work with growing companies: